BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Muay Thai Guy - Sean Fagan

So I contacted Sean Fagan of the Muay Thai Guy Podcast yesterday. ( http://www.muay-thai-guy.com/ ) Super nice guy, nothing but really encouraging things to say which is so nice to hear when self doubt can creep in. I was a little surprised to get a responce never mind one so quickly and supportive of what I'm planning. As I started to go through the website and some of the web links he recomends, wow! stumbled onto the information goldmine. All really positive and informative... almost to the point of making it too easy. I actually started looking into Lethwei in Burma as a result... yeah... back to reality now.... For ALL things Muay Thai check out his podcasts and his website, can't recomend it highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment