BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Leaving Do..... a minor re-introduction to excessive alchohol consumption

So Saturday was my leaving do. Used Facebook for one last social hurrah and organised to meet as many friendly faces as possible at a perfect little cocktail bar on Old Street roundabout. 

The place is called 'Loves Company' and I can give it the massive seal of approval. Went out Saturday 5pm... got home Sunday 9am. The cocktails were amazing and the bar staff and security were just brilliant. 

Www.lovescompany.co.uk


Also a massive thank you to all my friends who made the effort to come down and say one last goodbye before i make my exit. Fortunately i drank too much to early to notice the time flying by, so I didnt end up getting overly emotional. Close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment