BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Shin Guards

After a slightly heavier sparring session my right shin was all bruised up at ankle height. More from kicking than checking.

Knowing I had pad drills etc for the next 2 days I took Sylvie Von Duuglas Ituu's advice and invested in some kids football shin guards to wear under my sparring shin guards.

The bruising isn't that bad at all but I thought why tough it out and delay recovery. Especially when the shin guards were £3.50 from sports direct.

Another nice addition to the ever growing kit bag.

They are about 10cm long with an elasticated Velcro strap to hold them in place. Great for extra protection of a localised area, and my larger shin guards will hold them in place securely. 

Check out Sylvie's page for more great advice and tips:
Http://8limbs.us


No comments:

Post a Comment