BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Saturday 7 February 2015

Full Fight (Video)

Friday 6th February 2015 - Kalare Stadium, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Advertised as an 85Kg fight... although I was about 93 and my opponent 86... Weighs ins are not exactly encouraged in Chiang Mai.



This is my first fight. My opponent has had over 100 fights, and I was told just before entering the ring:

"Be careful of his head kick. Last Farang he fought he knocked out with it."

My witty retort...
"I'm too tall for that but thanks"




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, appreciate your message on instagram as well.
      Going to head to Cambodia for a little break. But i'll holla when coming back as it would be great to link up. X

      Delete
  2. Not quite tall enough... Good blocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those head kicks really rattled me. Turns out the guy knocked out a big Argentinian 2 weeks previous with head kicks. Dude is mad flexible!

      Delete