BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Home at last.

Success.

Back in Pai.

Grabbed a scooter and found a bungalow for 4000baht a month. Dropped my bags and showered off the travel grime.

Immediately went to Joy's cafe and was welcomed with literal hugs from everyone. I've only been gone about 2 weeks and they had no idea what went on in Cambodia. They just didn't think I was coming back and so were happy to see me. Damn its nice to be back.



I told them the Cambodian thievery story and after much sympathy and shared horror stories it was decided a bottle of Sangsom would help cure all ills. It pretty much did.

'Joys Cafe' to 'Mountain Bar', 'Mountain Bar' to 'Boom Bar', 'Boom Bar' to 'Don't Cry', 'Don't Cry' to 7/11 for 4 am cheese toasties and chocolate milk. Old stomping ground thoroughly stomped.

2 comments:

  1. Thank god for this blogspot! Just read all the Horra you have been through these past couple of weeks...so glad you made it back to some where you can call home... Relax and just do what you came to do. Sending you much love and good vibes...if you need anything at all let me know. Biggest huuuuuggggggg xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miah. Luckily the guys at Charn Chai are looking after me and have loaned me some cash to tide me over whilst my bank stuff arrives. The postal service here is very slow... watching the tracking information is like watching paint dry! But my stuff is in Bangkok right now, so should be a return to usual programming shortly :)
      XXX

      Delete