BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Edge of Tomorrow / The Monuments Men

My latest offerring 'Edge of Tomorrow' is still on at the Cinema... go see it, in 3D if you can... its almost at the end of it's cinema run so it'll be quieter and you'll have a better experience. 

 Director Doug Liman was actually the first person I ever told about my Thailand escape. He would always ask me how training was going and I just kinda blurted it out at a screening once. 

 This is a good 9 months of my life dedicated to this title. So please do check it out. It's worth catching at the cinema. 

 Below is the best trailer - if you must watch a trailer - only watch this one. The others share too much. Also, now available on I-Tunes is the previous title I worked on 'The Monuments Men'. 

 Decent sunday afternoon WW2 ensemble piece, although lacks real threat so the drama feels a little capped. But a great bunch of people involved in making the film, so really enjoyed that element. 

Directed by George Clooney which meant I got to spend several weeks working with him and Grant Heslov (producer of Argos). Thoroughly lovely chaps both of them. They bought me a thank you scarf. 

 Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment