BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Tuesday 21 October 2014

British Airways - You Suck

I had three flights yesterday. British Airways managed to lose my bag on the first flight from Manchester to London. So the bag never made it onto the flight to Bangkok, or the subsequent flight to Chiang Mai. The 45 minute flight from Manchester to London was delayed by 70mins and that seemed to mean the 3 hours arriving in Heathrow and leaving for Bangkok wasn't enough for them to find and move my bag from one plane to the other. This was less than graciously told to me as i stepped onto the 11 hour flight to Bangkok. I spent the next 4 hours sat in my seat stewing about it before eventually getting some sleep. The Thai customer service teams in both Bangkok and Chiang Mai have been great (especially in comparison to the rude UK team) and I have been told the best case is my bag will arrive at 21:00hrs tomorrow... or 21:00hrs the next day. I'm only planing on being in Chiang Mai for 2 days, if this bag doesn't arrive then I'll have to look at staying a little longer to wait for it. Guess I better go find some cheap stuff to do that doesn't require a change of clothes. After being so clinical with my packing having to buy new clothes and wash stuff is very frustrating. But in a more positive light... I'm now in Chiang Mai! Off to find breakfast and explore little.

No comments:

Post a Comment