BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Sunday 19 October 2014

Packing complete.... I leave tomorrow at 13:24.

I have just finished packing 90% of what i planned on taking into my back pack. I have had to cut down on the protein and the shaker cause it just took up too much space. 

But things i have added are: 

 Knee support x 2 (road running has taken its toll a little) 

Books (topics including Norse Mythology, Buddhism, Hindu and the fighters mind.) 

Mains power adaptor 

Surge protected extension lead 

GoPro Camera 


 Yes thats right, a GoPro camera. 
 As a leaving gift my brother decided to buy me a GoPro so I can film bits of my weird and wonderful adventure. It is an awesome little toy and a massively appreciated gift. 
 Now the pressure is on me to actually do something worth filming. 
 I downloaded the GoPro studio software and had a little play. It's incredibly basic but should do the job for basic media management. The camera comes with a little clip so you can attach it to the front of a backwards turned baseball cap. I'm going to embrace the little beauty and try and film little bits of my journey tomorrow so I can cut it down into a little flash frame of the 30hours on the road. Hopefully that will give me some media to play with and also show you guys where I am and what the place i'm staying in looks like. 

 But yeah toys aside its go time.

One way plane ticket and that hat and bag. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment