BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Light Packing for my one way trip.

Now that I have booked my flights i have focused on my packing. My original intention was to limit myslef to a hand luggage sized bag to allow me to hop on and off flights without the risk of lost luggage and the subsequent delay. It would be pretty awful to miss a flight due to waiting at a carousel for your luggage to be off loaded from the last late flight.

 I could have made the size limit but unfortunately due to limitations on how much liquid you can carry in the plane and also one single pressurised can (aerosol bug repellant) I have accepted I will have to check my bag. As a result I have planned for a small, rucksack with dettachable compartments (molle) to allow me to pack in sections and strip off the little side bag which will contain my hand luggage for in flight entertainment.

 Below is a video showing what I have prepped so far. Any good ideas please shout at and suggest. still image:
 
Content: 
3Kgs Whey Protein
iPhone running case
Massage balls
Foam roller
Flip flops
Protein shaker
Shin pads
Knee support
Multi vitamins
BCAA pills
Calcium supplement
Cod liver oil
Caffeine pills
Herbal diarrhoea medicine
Gaffer tape
Unlocked mobile phone (burner)
Glow sticks
iPhone battery pack 4000mAH
Waterproof iPhone case
Fabric plasters
Latex gloves
Medical kit (sterile gauze, bandages, scalpel, medical tape etc)
Scissors
Water purifying tablets
Poncho
Para cord
Whistle
Fire lighter kit
Head torch
Bush hat
Tiger balm
Voltarol (muscle pain relief gel)
Deep heat (adhesive patches)
Painkillers (all types in quantity)
Anti bacterial cream (for open cuts)
Hand steriliser
Anti septic spray
Insect repellant (x4, 1 without DEET)
Insect bite cream
Energy tabs ( to add to water)
Sun screen
After sun moisturiser
Thai Baht ( cash)
Passport
Bank pin generator 
Headphones x3
MP3 player (separate to iPhone)
Apple TV
Lap top
Mouth guard (fitted)
Sunglasses
Paper copy of itinerary
Wash bag (very basic)
Combination padlock
Weight lifting gloves and straps
Tactical gloves

And survival kit.
(Contents listed below in images)


Planned purchase once in Thailand:
Decent knife (strap to bag)
Loose clothing
Muay Thai gloves, hand wraps, shin guards.
Muay Thai fight shorts.



2 comments:

  1. uhhh Mr film guy, why no sound on the video only beats?
    I remember those banisters, they look smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dag nam it... thats a little embarassing. I checked it on youtube... excuses excuses, fixing it now.

      Delete