BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Thursday 18 September 2014

Broken Toe

This is not a training related injury. I was bare foot and a stubbed my little toe on my left foot. I kicked the leg of a sun lounger. Very bloody painful in that annoying hop around wanting to swear way. Side, bottom and between my toes has gone purple. 


 I'm still trying to exercise on it but it's proving rather painful and i'm getting blisters from running as my foot is swollen and rubbing in my shoe. not good. Very frustrating. I had such high hopes for these first 2 weeks of training camp. 

6 weeks before I am in Thailand and I have found myself with an injury thats going to hold me back for the next 2 weeks and then not sure how long before i can kick. Everyone says rest it as i'll just drag out the recovery period. But it's so hard to do when you have your mind so set on making porgress and certain goals.

I'm going to run anyway.
It's sweaty work.

No comments:

Post a Comment