BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Saturday 20 September 2014

Living at Home

Surprisingly difficult. 

14 years out on my own has made me incredibly selfish. I would say self sufficient but I dont think thats true. I just want to cook for myself, clean my own stuff. Adjusting to a family enviroment of cooking for multiple people and doing mass laundry is proving difficult as I only really want to sort my own stuff.

I gotta say re adjusting to living under someone else's roof is damn hard. It's amazing having all the luxuries of the family home but with no method of escaping the village it's a little claustrophobic and I find my temper becoming extremely short and my patience for inter personal stuff is non existent. 

Must try harder.

I'm only here at home for a short time. Must make a good impression and not have a juvenile freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment