BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Saturday 20 September 2014

Faster runs

I have been doing 2 x 6km runs a day and taking my time. All has been going well and making slow progress. The fasted morning runs have been tough. Just plodding through the countryside on an empty tank is tough but something I need to get used too.

Today I got up a little later and had breakfast before running. 

Fuelled up I managed 12km with a little break around 6 to buy a yoga matt for the home gym.


Not wanting to scrimp I forced myself to go for my second run before a late dinner. Got out on the road and it was a cool evening and something about the podcast I was listening to just made me start off at a good pace. The Map My Run app chimed in at 1Km and I had done it in under 3mins. I decided to just try and keep the pace up. I did my usual 6km run in just over 20mins. Pretty happy with that. God knows if I'll be able to do it again tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment