BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Saturday 21 June 2014

Post sparring Run - 18km

Sorry no sparring video this week. Worried they are all a little same same anyway.

But you'll all be pleased to know I was able to incorporate the foot work practiced on Thursday and it all felt good. Still struggling with clinch grips and removing my opponents base. Need to practice this. But knees felt good.

Post sparring run.... 18km.... With a little food and snooze at 14km in the Hyde Park sunshine. Felt like I had earnt it.


2 comments:

  1. After recently deciding to step up my game in sparring, I've been finding your sparring videos and tips very helpful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice to hear thank you. I am by no means an authority on any of this... but if we can all come up together and get better by sharing info as we progress then thats great.

    ReplyDelete