BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Thursday 12 June 2014

What to pack for 6 months in Thailand.

Really useful video. I wouldn't have thought to take protein cause of it's weight and size in my luggage so glad I saw this.

I don't take a fish oil supplement but considering my knees are already a bit sore from the London running I think I'm going to add them to my pre flight shopping list.

Plus the idea of bulk buying ibuprofen and anti septic healing cream for small wounds is a great idea. 

Not gonna bother with nuts etc. Too much weight to carry. Plus can't be arsed with airport hassle for carrying food goods.

Seemingly most gyms provide gloves, shin guards etc. But think I'll take mine anyway. I'm used to them and I struggle to find gloves big enough. 

Definitely after there is no need to take clothes. So cheap out there. Wear them till they rot off then replace. Only exception being the train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. 13 hours and supposedly the air con stays on full cold all night. So gotta prep for that. Don't want to arrive frozen and sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment