BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Visa Application - Multiple entry Tourist - £75

After all the back an forth via email with the embassy and contacting the gym to get all relevant paperwork... They still denied the non-immigrant visa they said I needed.

Waste of time.

The company/gym your joining needs to send you an invite for training and show proof of citizenship. Which I did. Turns out the gym also has to have a government registration ID number. Turns out only Master Toddy's in Bangkok has this status. The status of an educational body not just gym. 

Would seem Toddy's has a Monopoly on it.

So tourist visa it is. But at least it's almost done and paid for. Had to leave my passport with them and they need 24 hours to process. Good job I took the passport with me as the documentation does not say it is required. Instead the passport number is simply a section you write out.

My organisational paranoia paid off a little bit.

Red tape, bureaucracy... It's the same the world over.
Frustrating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment