BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Thursday 5 June 2014

Prince Harry goes to my gym....

Just snuck out of work for cheeky 1 hour lunch time Muay Thai class. Surprisingly busy with people. So jealous of their working schedules! 
 Upon leaving who do I pass on the stairs just arriving at the gym. Prince Bloody Harry. No entourage and no one paying him any mind. You kinda get used to bumping into celebrities and film stars around soho but I gotta say that was a new one for me. Actual Royalty. Was a good session though. Worked on boxing counters with elbow strikes.

 Got paired with a tall guy called Ross. So nice to be able to end a combination with knees and not worry you're going to drive a pad or the back of someones hand into their face. Meant for a good work out even though it was only an hour. Gonna try and go for a run after work to beat up the legs a bit more. I can tell they are my weakest link. My foot work and stance is poor because of a lack of leg strength and as a result everything is on dodgey foundations.

http://www.thethirdspace.com/home/soho.aspx

 

Managed a 9km run after work. Slow pace as I kept getting work calls an having to stop but glad I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment