BruisedShin Title Banner

BruisedShin Title Banner

Saturday 31 May 2014

Dojo sparring. 30.05.14. Knackered at the end of an hour of sparring.

Sparring today went well. Just picked up a knock to the inside of my right knee which has swollen up a bit. I kicked, he kneed, usual thing. I hadnt turned my hip over enough and his knee went into the soft side of my knee and just goosed it right up. Some thai oil later it felt OK and i carried on. But now an hour later i can see its a bit swollen. But all good. 

 In other news, last night i went out to see 'The Glitch Mob. Ran 5Km before the gig. Raved it up for several hours and then ran home anohter 5Km without touching a drop of booze, just orange juice. Looks like I'm back on the wagon. Although super tired after training today. Cardio still needs so much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment